Shipping & Delivery
International Shipping is now Live!
- With our service now operating in over 200 countries worldwide. Nothing means more to us than bringing our customers great products in multiple countries. We will continue to grow and improve our logistics needs of all our customers, aiming to be the quickest and most reliable!
How do you ship packages?
- We have two main shipping hubs! One being in the United Kingdom, and the other in the Asia Region with our supply factory.
- Packages from one of our warehouses will be shipped usually by EMS or DHL depending on the weight and size of the product. Some countries may vary, If you would like information on a specific country please email us.
Where do you ship to?
- Limn provides shipping to over 200 countries around the world. There are however some locations we are unable to ship to. If you happen to be located in one of those countries, please drop us an email.
What about customs?
Limn will always do our best for customers to help avoid custom fees. That means we will select our supplier that is closest to your region, if not possible the next best. We will always try to send packages in different parcels if need be so the value declared is lower. These are all tricks to reduce or completely remove custom fees. We are not responsible for any custom fees once the items have shipped however. By purchasing our products, you consent that one or more packages may be shipped to you and may get custom fees when they arrive to your country.
We are a London based company with most of our suppliers being in the UK and USA, some of our products are in collaboration with suppliers in the Asian region, before being made in London. At Limn we will always do our best.
How long does shipping take?
- Shipping time varies by location, this doesn’t include our 2-5 day processing time. These are our estimates:
United Kingdom: 6-8 Business days
Europe, mainland regions: 6-8 Business days
Canada: 8-15 Business days
United States: 6-10 Business days
Australia, New Zealand, Asia: 7-14 Business days
Mexico, Central America, South America: 10-20 Business days
We inflate our estimation dates slightly for peace of mind for the customer.
- Some of our products are made and crafted by Limn's suppliers/tailors when you make an order, these instances directly reference the delivery date above.
- If the stock is available and in our warehouse, you should receive the product on the earlier side of our estimation date.
Do you provide tracking information?
- Limn provides tracking information for all orders, if parcels are split you will receive multiple. You will receive an email once your order ships that contains your tracking information. If you haven’t received tracking info within 7 days, please contact us.
My tracking says “no information available at the moment”
- It takes 2-5 business days for the tracking information to update on the system. If your order was placed more than 5 business days ago and there is still no information on your tracking number, please contact us.
Will my items be sent in one package?
- For shipping reasons, items in the same order will sometimes be sent in separate packages, even if you’ve specified a combination of shipping. This is to assist with customs and to help reduce shipping costs. You will be sent tracking numbers for each.